Job: Ryan's Restaurant Manager
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Ryan's Restaurant Manager
I am a current Ovation Brands Employee
Enter Your Employee ID # (Clock-in #):
I am not a current Ovation Brands Employee
Salary Not Specified Department Not Specified
Required Experience Not Specified Management No
Required Education Not Specified Location STR2128 - CORYDON, IN - RYAN
2230 EDSEL LANE NW
CORYDON, IN 47112
Position Summary: As an integral member of our restaurant management team, you will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the restaurant and its employees. Our restaurant managers create a dining occasion that delivers an exceptional experience through outstanding hospitality and food service to our guests.
Essential job functions of a restaurant manager may include, but are not limited to:
* Operates a well-managed, clean, and safe restaurant.
* Ensures proper employee staffing.
* Supervises, trains, and develops team members.
* Maintains strict compliance with health, safety, and security standards and procedures to provide a healthy and safe working and dining environment.
* Oversees the preparation of food which includes employee recipe adherence while meeting the company’s high standard for food presentation, sanitation, and quality.
* Meets restaurant financial objectives, such as food and labor costs, sales, guest counts, etc.
* Provides outstanding guest service and interacts with guests to ensure an exceptional dining experience. Resolves all store-level guest questions, complaints, and/or problems in a timely manner and with the appropriate follow-through.
* Responsible for restaurant administrative requirements (i.e., scheduling, orders, etc.).
* Supports the company’s local store marketing programs such as advertisements, promotions, menus, etc.
* Assists and supports other members of the restaurant management team and team members through coaching and guidance.
Minimum qualifications for a restaurant manager include, but are not limited to:
* 1 + years restaurant management experience preferred
* High School graduate or equivalent
* Valid Driver’s license
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work in excess of 50 hours per week
* Ability to stand and/or walk for prolonged periods
About Ovation Brands
Ovation Brands is one of the nation's largest steak-buffet restaurant companies, which currently operates restaurants in 35 states. Ovation Brands is comprised of brands such as Old Country® Buffet, Country® Buffet , HomeTown® Buffet and Ryan’s® brands, Fire Mountain, and Tahoe Joe’s Famous Steakhouse restaurants.
Ovation Brands Jobs
This company does not have more jobs