Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Application Support Consultant I (Autopay/Payforce)
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 165511
The Application Support Consultant I serves as primary support liaison between COS and internal partners and clients, providing application support for all versions of ADP's product offerings. Manages large array of service/product offerings in support of One Stop Shop philosophy. Perform troubleshooting, research and resolution across a wide range of environments. Maintain call/case log information through the ADP CRM system and other ancillary databases as needed. Provides timely feedback to internal functional leaders to improve the client experience. This position may require travel as dictated by management and or client needs.
- Provides support and assistance to Payroll Administration teams, ADP clients, Relationship Management, Implementation and Project Services and COS Shared Services groups.
- Resolves client application questions or problems in the area of system set up, product functionality and product enhancements in addition to other services issues in the complex arena of payroll and HR.
- Must have broad understanding of other service/ product offerings in order to facilitate questions / coordinate resolutions in the areas of Tax, HWSE, COBRA FSA, and TLM in support of One Stop Shop philosophy.
- Effectively utilize tools including; GCM, iRepts, Quickview, SecureMail, PEAK and PMF, DASH, Enterprise, Payforce, Autopay, ReportSmith, the I Product Suite, and Netsecure.
- Manage relationships and serve as primary liaison between COS and other ADP support groups.
- Maintain call/case log information through ADP CRM systems and utilize other databases and resources as needed.
- Understands the clients systems and processes and their relationship to ADP's products and services to troubleshoot and solve issues.
- Provide product support to clients by participating in conference calls, webinars and other meetings as require.
- Apply a moderate/thorough understanding of payroll and HR fundamentals, process flow and structure to problem solving and communications.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in education - experience.
- 1 - 3 Years of directly related experience.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!