Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll Processing Representative I
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of payroll(s) for ADP Major Accounts Outsourcing Payroll Administration Clients. Ensures that all payroll, accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g. W-2's, tax filing, banking requirements, benefits, stock, and pension record keeping). Performs ongoing as well as quarter-end and year-end audits. Responsible for managing the ADP WFN Payroll system as well as the Time & Attendance process cycle.
- Assumes primary responsibility for paying Payroll Administration Client Associates. Reviews and processes all Human Resources and payroll-related Associate data, including but not limited to new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers, and other changes. Imports external pay files (time and labor management, commissions, etc.) into WFN. Performs pre-production audit for each pay group prior to release. Completes processing cycle for each pay group on release day. Performs post-production maintenance and audit to prepare for next processing cycle. Audits payroll output and provides recap to Payroll Solutions Specialist, including timely distribution of paychecks, within timeframe for resolution of outstanding issues. Utilizes existing ad hoc and standard reports libraries to assist with internal auditing and creates custom reports as needed. Maintains integrity and confidentiality of Payroll database.
- Communicates and provides World Class Payroll Service to Client base located remotely throughout the country. Effectively applies Client payroll policies and procedures. Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state and local tax regulations as well as wage and hour laws.
- Issues and updates manual checks. Proactively works to resolve issues that create the need for manual checks, thereby reducing exposure to penalties and interest resulting from late tax deposits. Timely resolution of outstanding payroll and accounting issues. Performs all quarter-end and year-end audits including file reconciliation, adjustments, and W-2 distribution.
- Successfully integrates newly acquired business units into the WFN. Processes multi-state and multi-jurisdiction payrolls with all levels of complexity. Processes job cost payrolls. Handles pay groups with all volumes of associate transactions. Overall, performs a full range of recordkeeping and payroll processing activities, including computing wage and overtime payments, retro transactions, calculating and recording payroll deductions, processing request for paycheck advances, bonuses and terminations.
- Participates in Payroll testing phase during Implementation along with Payroll Solutions Specialists in preparation for Client Go Live.
- Monitors and manages Client's adherence to Payroll Timelines and escalates non-compliance to Payroll Solution Specialist.
- Proactively reviews Employee audit reports for effective dated changes, applies entries and prepares Pay Data Grid, as needed.
- Notifies Payroll Solutions Specialist of potential Employee level-tax jurisdictional changes as identified by Symmetry queries.
- 2 Years of Payroll Processing experience.
- Basic knowledge of payroll tax deposit, filings, principles and wage & hour laws.
- Associate degree in Business Administration or Accounting (or equivalent in education and experience