Correct Care Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Correct Care Solutions
Our Paramedic is responsible for all aspects of emergency and routine care within the scope of his/her certification and under the supervision and direction of a Registered Nurse.
- Must be a High School graduate or equivalent.
- One (1) year related experience in a medical environment preferred.
- Must have current CPR Certification, and be certified as a Paramedic in the state within which services are provided.
- Providing emergency and routine treatment and evaluations as directed by Nursing and Medical Staff.
- Adhering to all Facility policies and procedures and Board of Nursing rules and regulation.
- Participating in data collection, medication audits, and other performance improvement activities related to medication administration.
- Providing other direct patient care activities within the scope of the Paramedic certification.
- Reporting any adverse patient events reactions immediately to a supervisor.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.