Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Discovery Analyst Level 3
at IntelliGenesis LLC
Maximize your potential with IntelliGenesis!
IntelliGenesis LLC is a veteran-owned, woman-owned company established in 2007. We provide next-generation intelligence analysis, language analysis, machine learning/data science, analytic and mission application development, Computer Network Operations and other Cyber related Internal Research and Development (IR&D) services that result in higher efficiency, automation, and improved analysis, protection, and defense of National Security missions.
IntelliGenesis offers an extremely competitive and generous benefits package that provides employees with both professional and personal satisfaction and growth while keeping focus on supporting the mission. Additionally, our employees enjoy a company culture that emphasizes the importance of family and work/life balance. Our benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 20 PTO days with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days, 12 Holidays, Up to 10 % 401k Match, Annual Technology Budget, Unlimited Education/Training Reimbursements, and much more!
We are currently seeking a Discovery Analyst to perform analysis for SIGINT development of targets.
- US Citizens Only
- Active Clearance/Polygraph required
- Shall have a minimum of eighteen (18) years experience in at least eight (8) of the following areas:
- Current analytic tools and databases
- Producing Technical Reports
- Social Network Analysis
- Geospatial metadata analysis
- Target Research
- Target Templating
- SIGINT Collection Systems
- Researching Network Topologies
- Architectures and Protocols
- Network Operations
- Network Mapping
- Network Protocols
- Network Exploitation
- DNI and/or DNR experience
- Any of the following certifications: Security+, Network+, CEH, CISSP
- Scripting experience (Python, Pig, etc)
IntelliGenesis LLC is an EOE M/F/D/V