Radiance Technologies, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
A-ISR Brigade Operations IT Specialist
at Radiance Technologies, Inc.
Acts as the staff expert for the coordination and integration of new technology supporting the creation of knowledge and intelligence production and dissemination via multiple communication means. Identify best Knowledge Management practices and strategies and establish methodology for sharing them. Facilitate the sharing of intelligence knowledge through Subject Matter Experts, best business practices, lessons learned, making tacit knowledge explicit, etc. Analyzes and develops new intelligence knowledge management requirements and techniques. Establishes procedures and guidelines for new automation techniques and intelligence information systems technology. Serves as the content and broadcast manager and is editor of the organization's homepage/portal. Must be willing to perform shift work and other brigade staff operations functions as necessary.
- Able to develop and maintains web services.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to apply knowledge of networks and administrative knowledge to the solve problems related to web services.
- Able to organize network shared drives;
- Experience with Intelligence Management; Archival of historical reports.
- Experience in SharePoint development;
- Experience with Global ISR Management.
- Experience with processes automation.
- Experience with A-ISR operations.
- Able to format/manage data to interface with INSCOM ORSA initiative.3
- Experience working with military Staff Operations
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance and willing to submit to CI polygraph
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience