Radiance Technologies, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Radiance Technologies, Inc.
Applicants will be responsible for performing the detection, acquisition and geo-location of foreign communications. Individuals will analyze signals intelligence data from airborne, ground-based, and national collectors. Provide subject matter expertise on assigned mission sets, analytic processes and applications, databases, and communications methodologies to enable SIGINT collection, processing, production, and dissemination. Additional responsibilities may include mission supervision and/or limited system troubleshooting. Must be willing to perform shift work.
- Prior experience with National Security Service (NSS) or prior MADO Clearance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytic and technical SIGINT reporting skills; both tactical and strategic.
- Experience with SIGINT tools, techniques, and processes.
- Experience with SIGINT Geospatial Analysis (SGA) and Geospatial Metadata Analysis (GMA).
- Experience with analysis and reporting.
- Experience with SIG/DEV.
- Knowledge of telecommunications networks.
- Knowledge of collection systems.
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance and willing to submit to CI polygraph
- Minimum 3 years of relevant SIGINT or intelligence experience