Radiance Technologies, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Signals Intelligence Analyst/Operator
at Radiance Technologies, Inc.
Applicants will be supporting the 116th Military Intelligence Brigade (MIB) and may be tasked to perform any of the following functions:
- Perform detection, acquisition and geo-location of foreign communications
- Analyze signals intelligence data from airborne, ground-based, and national collectors.
- Provide subject matter expertise on assigned mission sets, analytic processes and applications, databases, and communications methodologies to enable SIGINT collection, processing, production, and dissemination.
- Conduct mission supervision and/or limited system troubleshooting.
- Generate and perform quality control of intelligence product reports
- Disseminate intelligence reports through a variety of medium
- Perform geolocation and SIGINT collection, processing, analysis and reporting on tasked signals of interest in accordance with time sensitive reporting directives
- Collaborate effectively with other intelligence analysts and subject matter experts
- Candidate should be well versed in all aspects of PED operations and have a basic knowledge of the capabilities of other collection platforms.
- Must be willing to perform shift work. Hours will vary based off mission needs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytic and technical intelligence reporting skills (tactical and strategic).
- Knowledge of intelligence collection systems.
- 6 years of experience with A-ISR SIGINT systems and programs
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance and willing to submit to CI polygraph
- BA/BS AND 2 years CURRENT (Within 5 years) AISR SIGINT experience OR
Associates AND 3 years of CURRENT (Within 5 years) A-ISR SIGINT experience OR
HS diploma/GED & 4 years of CURRENT (Within 5 years) A-ISR SIGINT experience
- Experience and proficiency using at least three of the following systems or software: MAAS, DCGS-A, PIDGIN, UIS, SOCET GXP, ArcGIS, GETS, CCADS, METRICS, FalconView, AIMES, TIGR, NGDS, OMAR, TLV, UNICORN, and/or CENTAUR
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google Earth
- Familiarity with US Army and US Air Force manned and unmanned A-ISR systems