Tampa Armatures Works, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outside Sales - Route Driver
at Tampa Armatures Works, Inc.
Route Sales will be tasked with establishing a route in order to effectively go after the small motor market share in the greater Macon, Ga area.
- Increase new equipment sales as well as small motor repair.
- Make outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services.
- Communicate product features, applications and technical capabilities to new and existing customers. This includes product knowledge of motors, pumps, blowers, variable frequency drives and various switchgear products.
- Emphasize salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules.
- Prepare reports of business transactions.
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with deliveries.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience working in as an Insides Sales Representative in an electric motor shop or industrial environment helpful.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.