Tampa Armatures Works, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tampa Armatures Works, Inc.
Clean parts by whatever prescribed system necessary, varnishing and treating equipment. Loads, unloads and moves materials within or near plant, yard or work site by performing the following duties:
- Clean electric motors by means of stripping, pressure washing and sandblasting.
- Assist in the stripping of A.C. and D.C. motors, generators, armatures and fields.
- Properly paint the equipment, electrical windings, including spraying of whatever types of coats specified.
- Handle varnishing process as specified.
- Painting of assemblies, whether in immediate or final stage after assembly to render the product to a professional appearance.
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or with hoist and cleans work area, machines and equipment to assist machine operators.
- Operates industrial truck or electrical hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
- Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
- Opens containers.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves by hand.
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area.
- Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load to destination or signals crane or hoisting operators to move load to destination.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales or other containers.
- Assist in the loading of transport vehicles as required for product delivery.
- Loads truck for Industrial Truck Operator.
- Shovels loose materials such as sand, gravel, metals, plastics or chemicals into machine hoppers or into vehicles and containers such as wheelbarrow, scrap truck or barrels.
- Operates industrial truck, electric hoist or multi ton crane to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience working in an industrial environment helpful.
- Mechanical aptitude desired.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.